-
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Alright guys, Widowmakers are done!
My Khador had a pretty good day today! I'm learning how to blitz with my jacks and overwhelm the enemy. My Widowmaker's did pretty well so I decided to reward them with a finished paint job! Incase you're curious here is my 25 point list!
My Khador had a pretty good day today! I'm learning how to blitz with my jacks and overwhelm the enemy. My Widowmaker's did pretty well so I decided to reward them with a finished paint job! Incase you're curious here is my 25 point list!
- pButcher
- 2x Juggernauts
- 1x Kodiak
- 4x Mechanics
- 1x Winter Guard Mortar
- 4x Widowmakers
Labels: Khador, Warmachine
Showcase: Widowmakers
Alright guys, Widowmakers are done!
My Khador had a pretty good day today! I'm learning how to blitz with my jacks and overwhelm the enemy. My Widowmaker's did pretty well so I decided to reward them with a finished paint job! Incase you're curious here is my 25 point list!
blog comments powered by Disqus
My Khador had a pretty good day today! I'm learning how to blitz with my jacks and overwhelm the enemy. My Widowmaker's did pretty well so I decided to reward them with a finished paint job! Incase you're curious here is my 25 point list!
- pButcher
- 2x Juggernauts
- 1x Kodiak
- 4x Mechanics
- 1x Winter Guard Mortar
- 4x Widowmakers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

