Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kommander Irusk

So I just finished up my favorite caster, Kommander Irusk. I recently started playing him and I am blown away by his flexibility!



Not only is this guy my new favorite caster, but he was a blast to paint. I really enjoy Privateer Press's sculpting. I posted a tutorial on BOLS detailing how the flesh and 5 oclock shadow was created. Feel free to check it out! 

As for Irusk I've been running the following with great success:

  • Kommander Irusk
  • Behemoth
  • Devastator
  • Wardog
  • Great Bears
  • Min IFP + UA
  • Koldun Lord w/ Jack Marshaled Destroyer
  • Lady Aiyana and Master Holt
  • Widowmaker Marksmen
  • Widowmakers
I've been steam rolling with this list in our local Nightfall League.

~Speaking of Nightfall who else out there is participating? Lets here about it!


blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online