Tuesday, April 27, 2010


Hot off the paint table... the Widowmaker Marksmen!
So this here is my new favorite solo. I've recently been running him with a full unit of Widowmakers with Aiyanna and Holt supporting them. They have reliably been able to take down Warjacks by crippling their systems. I`m a big fan of this tactic and highly recommend it.

So my Khador army is nearly complete and I have decided to move on to Menoth for painting reasons. I really enjoy their models and think I will have a blast painting them. I'm going to start off with eFeora and her list of fiery doom!


~ So another solo down and one step closer to having my Khador army completed for the time being. I'll be moving this weekend so I won't have much time to post up anything. On a more competitive note... I've entered Privateer Press' Forum painting competition. I'll be painting the Behemoth, Strakhov and Aiyanna and Holt for it... keep an eye out for the entries!

blog comments powered by Disqus
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online